is an Internet Suite for collaborative music learning. Classical and jazz musicians, film composers and church musicians come together to make VirtualArtists a lively gathering place. The VirtualArtists Suite is composed of three parts, pictured in the above triangle.
Virtual Artists Community is a free platform for social networking and sharing. VirtualArtists community members enjoy all the benefits of a members-only social network that is child friendly, music centered, private and secure. Forums and blogs and all shared items have moderators to maintain the high quality that is a trademark of VirtualArtists. You'll never see an ad - only inspiring pictures and encouragement from your friends and colleagues.
VirtualArtist Studio is a set of professional tools which are indispensable for music teachers, students, and other lifetime musicians. These tools are available to subscribers and include database storage and tracking to:
- Help teachers schedule lessons, save lesson summaries, track student progress and achievements, track repertoire and performances, track student compositions and awards
- Allow students to review lessons, record progress, and track their repertoire, practice, and compositions
- Help composers track their commissions, premieres, performances and awards
- Allow performers to list their repertoire, performances, and programs
- Plus much more!
VirtualArtists Outreach offers free tools which are made available to the public from time to time to create special events and programs such as:
- Online games for the international community
- Online classes or workshops
- Composition competitions
- Writing contests
- Round-Robin composing or arranging
- Virtual recordings involving performers from around the world
- Plus much more!