Hi, I am looking for composers. The genre is Christmas songs, carols and hymns. I have the funding in place for a produced song list of 15 songs. Aiming for Christmas 2013. If you would like to compose for my lyrics please request a sample. s.brecken@btinternet.com . 15 songs, 8 left to compose for. "Standard music industry royalties" for your score. I can provide software and pay for expenses, just ask me about it, I hope this is okay as a Forum item. If not please contact me to delete it. I have attached a basic score for Jingle and a Jangle for childrens choirs on mp3 and score which was played this Christmas at my local primary school. The day raised money for the school funds. Could not record them as children. I hope you get on board with this opportunity. Christmas every year, music and films / tv, royalties every year !. Need to get the scores to my arranger by April 2013... Please give it a go, ta Steve.

Views: 162

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is great, Steve.  Hopefully, you'll hear from several of our great composers.  Thanks for posting!

Hi, thanks for the support, the project is tough going and expensive to get into the market, so we need help as it is the first album project, ta Steve.

VirtualArtists said:

This is great, Steve.  Hopefully, you'll hear from several of our great composers.  Thanks for posting!

Hi Steve,

I study music composition with Julie Harris and am in my second year of studying Music at Harvard University. I would love the opportunity to set music to the text of a Christmas song, carol, or hymn. I have attached the score and recordings of two pieces I have written - the first being a SATB choral setting of "Where The Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein, and the second being a jazz lead sheet. While the latter is more tongue-in-cheek, I believe both styles are exemplary of the style of writing appropriate for a carol, hymn, or song.

If you are interested, you can contact me through this site or email me at karl.kopczynski@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Karl

Let's do it !, Ta Steve.

Karl Kopczynski said:

Hi Steve,

I study music composition with Julie Harris and am in my second year of studying Music at Harvard University. I would love the opportunity to set music to the text of a Christmas song, carol, or hymn. I have attached the score and recordings of two pieces I have written - the first being a SATB choral setting of "Where The Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein, and the second being a jazz lead sheet. While the latter is more tongue-in-cheek, I believe both styles are exemplary of the style of writing appropriate for a carol, hymn, or song.

If you are interested, you can contact me through this site or email me at karl.kopczynski@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Karl

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by SoftDesigns.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service